Many of our Winter Carnival events are free of charge, but for those that require a ticket, please purchase below!
Please bring a printed copy of your PayPal purchase with you to the event. This is your ticket in the door! If you have purchased tickets for multiple events, please be sure to save your receipt and bring to each event you attend.
Ticket sales for each event will close at 8:00am the day prior to the event. After this point, tickets will only be available at the door.
Will call tickets will only be available at the door, not prior to the event.
|Tuesday, January 29
7pm – 10pm
|$10 tickets||Thanks for a great event!|
|Wednesday, January 30
5:30pm – 10pm
|$10 tickets||Online ticket sales are now closed!|
We are also selling the following tickets at the McCall Area Chamber office (located at 605 N 3rd Street):
- Raffle Tickets – win a brand new Ski-Doo Snowmobile OR a brand new Sundance Spa hot tub!
- Tickets cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event(s) for which it is issued.
- Tickets are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of tickets is not permitted.
- Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
- No refunds/exchanges.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the McCall Area Chamber of Commerce.