Thank you for your interest in participating in the 51st Annual McCall Winter Carnival from January 25th through February 3rd, 2019. We have made several changes to our vendor policies and procedures this year, so please read the Vendor Handbook completely as it is the responsibility of each vendor to familiarize themselves and their employees with the information contained in the handbook.
VENDOR APPLICATION PROCESS:
In order to be considered as a vendor for the McCall Winter Carnival, please follow these application steps:
- Read the Vendor Handbook thoroughly.
- Complete the online Winter Carnival Vendor Application on or before November 15th.
All applications received will be reviewed by the Winter Carnival committee following the November 15th deadline. Final vendor approvals will be announced November 20th.
We strive to keep our mix of concessions unique. As such, we work hard to ensure that no two vendors sell the same primary items. If two vendors selling the same products apply, we will give approval priority to the vendor who attended the past year’s event. Non-approved vendors will be placed on a waiting list and have first priority if the approved vendor cancels or misses a year at Winter Carnival.
Exceptions to this rule may arise and the McCall Area Chamber of Commerce Winter Carnival committee reserves the right to make all final decisions on vendor approvals.
If approved, you will be required to provide the following on or before December 15th:
- Pay your vendor fee in full.
- Procure your Central District Health temporary permit (applicable to food vendors only).
- Provide proof of general liability insurance of no less than $1,000,000 naming the McCall Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Bureau.
- Provide a copy of your ST-124 (Idaho State Sales Tax seller’s permit)
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the McCall Winter Carnival!
For questions, please contact McKenzie Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org